Rules of Play
1. Parents / Guardians are to supervise their children at all times.
2. Shoes must be worn on all play equipment.
3. No food or drinks are to be taken into the play area.
4. Sharp objects, pens or money are not permitted in the play area.
5. All children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
6. Children that are unwell are not permitted to use the facilities.
7. Only food & drink purchased on the premises can be consumed on the premises.
8. Personal items MUST be left with the supervising parent/guardian.
9. The Lighthouse Play Centre does not accept liability for any personal property.
10. Rough play, disrespectful behaviour or failure to follow these rules will not be tolerated.
Management reserves the right to enforce a ban should they feel they need to.
Should you have any form of Grievance, please speak to a manager on duty.